For the transition to a circular plastics chain, the Netherlands wants more than 40 percent of all plastics to consist of recycled plastics by 2030. We still have a long way to go.
Our projects include:
- INCREACE – More recyclates in electronics
- Action Plan Increasing the use of recycled plastics
- Course Design for Recycling of Electronics
- Standardisation of recycled plastic
- Applying recycled plastics
- Guidelines Designing with recycled plastics
- A Chemicals Perspective on Designing with Sustainable Plastics
Would you like to know more about how we can support you in designing or application of recycled plastics? Please contact Ingeborg Gort or Flora Poppelaars. View our Dutch site for more information.
With this project we contribute to the following United Nations Sustainable Development Goals:
Also view our other themes.
Flora Poppelaars +31 (0)6 1432 9888
Ingeborg Gort +31 (0)6 3933 3524