Strategy and policy
How can the government develop effective policies to accelerate the energy transition, the circular economy and sustainable agriculture? How can you, as a company, respond to market developments and government policy? What does this mean for R&D programs, investments and strategic cooperation? We provide strategic advice for governments, industry associations and companies.
The transition to a circular economy, a sustainable energy supply and sustainable agriculture requires radical changes to our current linear production and consumption, our fossil energy system and intensive land use. This can only be achieved through a combination of government policy, technological innovations, chain collaboration and new business models for companies and a change in the behavior of users. We are aware of the latest developments and trends and based on this we can develop a long-term strategy, including a roadmap, or timeline for implementation.
What does our analysis look like?
We can carry out explorations for governments into various possible policy options in coordination with the relevant stakeholders. We can develop an innovation strategy for industry organizations and companies that fits in with expected market developments and anticipates future global and European regulations and local government policy.
A few examples
- Ministry of Infrastructure and the Environment – Expertise Center Circular Design (publications)
- RWS & KIDV – Toepassen Kunststof Recyclaat
- Plastics – Transition Agenda Circular Economy Overijssel
- Biomassaresidue – Valorisation of woody biomass residues in South Africa
- EuropeAid- From waste to energy in Nigeria
- Single Use Plastics – Impact Europese richtlijn